There are so many new and exciting things happening with the Nesting Instinct! We have begun offering Placenta Encapsulation among other placenta services, and earlier this week our first client received her capsules and a beautiful cord keepsake.
Some of the things the placenta can help with:
· Preventing and lessening the risk of postpartum depression or the “baby blues”
· Replenishing your iron from blood loss during birth and to prevent post birth anemia
· Lending you a constant flow of oxytocin long after your birth euphoria ends
· Providing the HPL (Human Placental Lactogen) hormone to help establish early and healthy milk supply
· To stabilize your ever changing hormones post birth
· To replenish your B vitamins and energy that were lost during labour and the birthing process
· Protection from infection and bleeding due to retained placenta tissue or membranes
· Offers natural pain relief from the labour and birth of the baby
Who wouldn’t want all of these benefits after birth? Women are looking for ways to help gain control of their postpartum health, and placenta consmption is a fantastic way to do this. If you are interested, or still not quite convinced, please ask! The benefits are too huge to pass by!
Full Circle Placenta recently came to The Nesting Instinct to complete a very intense 3 day work shop including all things placenta and postpartum related. 2 of our doula’s are completing their certification and would be honoured to encapsulate for you! A happy Mama makes for a happy family